Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Homemade leave-in conditioner/ detangler

This was a hard one to figure out. Having blonde hair means you can't use the normal leave-in recipes you find online. That's right! Mayonnaise will not make my hair silky smooth. It will leave it a greasy mess. So after doing tons of research and trials, I found an amazing leave-in recipe.

You'll need an eight oz squirt bottle, distilled/filtered water, jojoba oil, and your favorite essential oil.
In the squirt bottle pour in about a tablespoon of jojoba oil and add the distiller water to the top. Leave a little bit of room for the top to go on. Lastly add a few drops (to your liking) of the essential oil of your choice. Put the top on, shake, and spray!


Only spray a few sprays. You don't need much at all. I spray my ends and then one spray for the rest of my hair. Brush or comb to make sure it evenly distributed and your done! Enjoy! Let me know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment